CARBON FIBER BODY
Rexing steering wheel is molded out of carbon fiber. The bodywork itself is the chassis. No metal inserts - only CARBON FIBER strength and endurance with superior finish. Because we learned the production process from aeronautics and real motorsports steering wheels.
10 dimmable backlit push-buttons, fully configurable to telemetry data. On top of that, you can add more than one telemetry data conditions to the same button, and choose how to prioritize them. Are we overdoing this?
It can be rotated - like an encoder. It can be pressed - like a button. It can be pushed up, down, left, right - like a joystick. And now all of this twice, for TWICE THE FUN! Yeah, we are overdoing it...
USBD480 DISPLAY & RGB LEDs
Integrated USBD480 display enables you to use your favorite sim racing software, like Z1, Simdash, Simhub... Choose the color and the function of the LEDs around the display. Yes, they are RGB. And yes, you can add multiple telemetry data to each of them.
A REAL BEAUTY
Rexing 2022 GT wheel Timun also features luxurious alcantara cover on its ergonomic grips, tempered glass display cover, easily reachable thumb encoders and two 8-position rotary switches. It's irresistible, we know.
REXING GT WHEEL TIMUN v 1.1
Rexing GT steering wheel is used as addon wheel for PC games and simulations featuring:
- Full carbon fiber body
- 4.3″ USBD480 LCD display compatible with popular sim racing software applications such as Simdash, Simhub and Z1
- 11 RGB LEDs, 6 additional marshal RGB LEDs: all configurable to telemetry data. Adjustable brightness (using a potentiometer on the wheel), and wide variety of colors to choose from.
- 10 illuminated, dimmable push-buttons, each configurable to any telemetry data with the possibility to have more than one condition assigned to any button, and to choose priorities among the conditions. Their brightness can be adjusted, whereas their color is fixed and can’t be altered. Pushbuttons are high quality “Apem” brand with actuation force of 3.5 N and push travel of 1 mm.
- Original alcantara grips
- 2 x Multi-switch which functions simultaneously as a rotary encoder, a digital joystick and a button
- 2 “Elma” brand thumb rotary encoders
- 2 additional “Elma” brand rotary encoders at the front of the wheel
- 2 x 8-position switch:
- 8-position switch labeled “Brightness” which can be used either to adjust brightness of the LEDs or as 8 additional inputs
- second 8-position switch labeled “Extra switch” with 8 inputs (can be used to map functions such as TC level, ABS level, Engine map, Regen map etc.)
- Tempered glass display cover
- Aluminium knobs
- Magnetic paddle shifters
- Aluminium hub on the back – accepts 50.8 mm and 70 mm wheel bases and quick releases (for example: Simucube, Fanatec Podium Hub and others)
- Non-proprietary connector on the back of the wheel
- High quality USB spiral cable included
Requires a powered USB hub
- Included with each steering wheel: self-adhesive labels for push-buttons, and various additional labels for customization
BACK OF THE STEERING WHEEL FEATURES:
REXING GT WHEEL TIMUN v 1.1
Rexing full carbon fiber steering wheel specifications:
- Weight: 1.150 g
- Diameter: 320 mm
- Grip section oval 42 x 26 mm at the thickest section
- Entirely made of carbon fiber and epoxy composite
- How can I attach the Rexing steering wheel to my FFB base?
Rexing wheels come with a hub with 3 holes equispaced at 50.8 mm diameter and 3 holes at 70 mm diameter. It accepts almost all formula type quick release bosses. If needed, intermediate adapter can be bolted on to accept different type of mount.How to connect it to my PC?
The wheel must be connected with coiled cable (obtained with the wheel) directly to a powered USB hub.Will it work with Fanatec base?
It can be connected to Fanatec base using Fanatec podium hub. Please refer to Fanatec website to check wheel compatibility with podium hub.Will it work with Logitech G27/G29 or Trustmaster base?
These wheels require an additional adapter. Contact us if you need one, we can supply a 3D printed adapter free of charge.Which software is used in Rexing GT sim wheel?
Simhub application can be used to run both LEDs (including RGB LEDs and pushbutton LEDs) and the LCD.
For LCD, you can also choose to use software apps such as Z1, Sim Monitor or Joel Real Timing. In this case you will need Simdash application to run push-button backlight LEDs and RGB LEDs. It is also possible to use Simhub app with disabled USBD480 for LEDs.
Once you choose and download the app for LCD, it needs to be set up to use USBD480 display (that’s the display already integrated in the wheel).Which games are supported?
All currently popular racing games are supported. For a detailed list please check the website of the software app you chose to use with your USBD480 LCD integrated in the Rexing wheel.How bright are the pushbutton LEDs?
The pushbutton LED intensity is rather discreet. In daylight they will need to be set to the highest brightness level to be more noticeable.Is it possible to change the color of pushbutton LEDs?
While you can choose the color of RGB LEDs around the display, the color of pushbutton LEDs is fixed and can’t be changed. Color layout can be seen on the photos.Can I buy a customized Rexing wheel?
Yes, but it will significantly impact build time and price. Read this for more information or contact us.What is the estimated delivery time after placing an offer?
Lead time varies between one and six weeks after the buyer makes the payment. This is because of the hand-molding and hand-assembly process that may take a little longer. The current lead time is always specified on the product page, below the price information.What is the product warranty?
Rexing steering wheel comes with a two-year warranty period. There is also a 14-days period after receiving the wheel in which you can return it and receive a full refund (excluding shipping costs). Please read our Terms and Conditions for more info about this.Can I return the product and receive full refund?
Yes, you can return the product if it is unused and in original packaging within 14 days of the delivery date. Please contact us if you wish to do so. Only shipping costs are non-refundable.What is the difference between Timun v1.1 and the original GT Timun wheel?
- Thumb encoders replaced with Elma brand encoders which give very sharp tactile feedback when being rotated
- An 8-position switch instead of the brightness potentiometer (it can be used to adjust brightness, but also as additional 8 inputs)
- Toggle switch replaced with a “funky” switch, so GT wheel now has two multiswitches
User Manual Timun v1.1 download
User Manual original Timun wheel (v1.0) download
LCD drivers download: USBD480_installer_win10.exe
Applications that can be used with the wheel:
• Simhub (runs both LEDs and the LCD)
• Z1 (for LCD only)
• Simdash (it can be used to run LEDs in case you are using application other than Simhub for the LCD)
• Joel Real Timing (for LCD only)
• or other USBD480 compatible apps.