RGB ILLUMINATED PUSH-BUTTONS
10 RGB backlit push-buttons. Configure them to any function and telemetry data, change their color, play with their brightness, they are fully customizable and at your service.
5'' TOUCH SCREEN
A high resolution 5'' touch screen display, making it easier to read the important data in that split-second moment when you must make the most important decisions. The LEDs surrounding the display are RGB and fully customizable.
3 ADDITIONAL OLED SCREENS
Setting your wheel up to your preferences has never been more clear and straightforward. With so many functions the sim racing wheels now offer, it is essential to have an easy way to navigate through all of that. Stickers just can't cut it any more.
NEW MAGNETIC SHIFTERS
It wasn't easy to make the shifters so firm and at the same time so silent. But we made it, and these are the shifters of our dreams. We hope you'll enjoy them as much as we do.
EXTRA PADDLES WITH DUAL ACTION (OPTIONAL)
They are responsive. And quick. And their center position is firm. You can push them. Or pull them. Once you try them out, there's no going back. And in Mayaris 2 they come with a more firm and defined click.
CARBON FIBER BODY
It's a lot of fun for us as a manufacturer to play with the design and add innovative features to the steering wheel. But there's one thing that we don't change or compromise on, the thing that sets us apart from all similar products. The whole back shell of each and every Rexing wheel is made with our own hands, molded out of layers of carbon fiber. Just like the ones used in real racing. No need for metal inserts - only CARBON FIBER strength and endurance with superior finish.
REXING FORMULA WHEEL MAYARIS 2
Rexing formula steering wheel is used as addon wheel for PC games and simulations featuring:
- Full carbon fiber body hand made in EU
- Run by dual-core ARM processor with 4 layer PCB
- Native Simhub support
- 5″ touch screen 854 x 480 resolution
- 11 RPM RGB LEDs, 6 additional marshal RGB LEDs: all configurable to telemetry data. Adjustable brightness and a wide variety of colors to choose from.
- 10 RGB illuminated push-buttons, configurable in Simhub. Their brightness and color can be changed.
- A total of 123 available inputs
- 3 central switches with RGB backlight:
- 2 x 8-position switch
- 1 x encoder with push function
- 3 OLED screens displaying the various functions of the 3 central switches. Depending on the functions you choose, you can write your own text on the OLED screens.
- 2 x Multi-switch, functioning simultaneously as a rotary encoder, a digital joystick and a button
- 6 x thumb rotary encoder:
- 2 x upper “Alps” brand thumb encoders with softer click
- 4 x “Elma” brand encoders with a more sturdy and defined click. The middle left and right encoders also have the push function.
- All knobs and LCD bezel made of aluminium
- 6 bite point presets can be saved on the wheel
- Polyurethane rubber grips
- Included with each steering wheel: self-adhesive labels for push-buttons, and various additional labels for customization
- Magnetic paddle shifters with hall sensor (no switches inside) and with rubber stops for reduced click sound
- Hall sensor filtered clutch paddles with linear output, digitally adjustable bite point and 2 modes (fixed main/secondary or autopriority)
- Aluminium hub on the back – accepts 50.8 mm and 70 mm wheel bases and quick releases (for example: Simucube, Fanatec Podium Hub, Asetek and others)
- Non-proprietary connector on the back of the wheel
- High quality USB spiral cable included
- OPTIONAL: Third set of paddles:
- each with dual action. It’s possible to push it and pull it – with firm center position, providing a total of 4 configurable positions on just 2 paddles.
- additional two latching actions – pushing both paddles or pulling both paddles.
- hall sensors
- with rubber stops for reduced click sound
- possibility to set multiple button presses for each paddle position, from 2 to 20 presses. Useful for brake bias, for example. Easily set up on the wheel, without additional software.
- price for optional third paddles: 120,00 Eur + VAT
- For maximum brightness levels we recommend using a powered USB hub
BACK OF THE STEERING WHEEL FEATURES:
REXING FORMULA WHEEL MAYARIS 2
Rexing full carbon fiber formula steering wheel specifications:
- Weight: 1.150 g
- Diameter: 290 mm
- Grip section oval 42 x 26 mm at the thickest section
- Entirely made of carbon fiber and epoxy composite
- How can I attach my Rexing formula steering wheel to my FFB base?
Rexing wheels come with a hub with 6 holes: 3 holes equispaced at 50.8 mm and 3 holes at 70 mm diameter. It accepts almost all formula type quick release bosses. If needed, intermediate adapter can be bolted on to accept different type of mount.Do I need a powered USB hub to connect the wheel to the PC?
Powered USB hub is recommended, but not required.
If you do not want to use the powered USB, use high quality extension USB cable of up to 2 m. Always connect it in the back of the PC to a USB 3.x port. To prevent potential problems in this case, don’t set the wheel to high brightness levels.Will it work with Fanatec base?
It can be connected to Fanatec base using Fanatec podium hub. Please refer to Fanatec website to check your base compatibility with podium hub.Will it work with Logitech G27/G29 or Trustmaster base?
These bases require an additional adapter. Contact us if you need one, we can supply a 3D printed adapter free of charge.Which software can I use with my Rexing formula wheel?
Simhub: https://www.simhubdash.com/Which games are supported?
All currently popular racing games are supported. For a detailed list please check the website of the software app you chose to use with your Rexing wheel.How to use clutch bite point adjustment?
Clutch bite point is set digitally.
Press and hold the central encoder to enter settings.
Find “Bite point setup”.
Push the encoder to enter it.
Now adjust the value of the clutch bite point with top left and right thumb encoders (the left one adjusts by 1% increment, and the right one adjusts by 0,1% increment).Which clutch is used for bite point?
In autopriority mode (default), you fully pull both clutch paddles and release any of them. The one that remains pulled is set to be on the bite point.
In fixed mode, the right clutch always goes to 100% and the left one only goes up to preset bite point.What is the estimated delivery time after placing an order?
Lead time varies between one and six weeks after the buyer makes the payment. This is because of the hand-molding and hand-assembly process that may take a little longer. The current lead time is always specified on the product page, below the price information.What is the product warranty?
Rexing steering wheel comes with a two-year warranty period. There is also a 14-days period after receiving the wheel in which you can return it and receive a full refund (excluding shipping costs). Please read our Terms and Conditions for more info about this.Can I return the product and receive full refund?
Yes, you can return the product if it is unused and in original packaging within 14 days of the delivery date. Please contact us if you wish to do so. Only shipping costs are non-refundable.
To download User Manual click here.
Simhub download link: https://www.simhubdash.com/download-2/
To check your wheel's current firmware version, go to "Settings" (use long press of the central encoder). Navigate to "Firmware" where you will see the version number. If your version number is lower than the one on this page, please download and update firmware.
Firmware update procedure:
- download the firmware file from this link: Mayaris 2 firmware v1.02
- press and hold middle encoder above Rexing logo for one second (center push encoder)
- you will enter "Settings". Navigate with encoder scroll to "Firmware version". Confirm with push that you want to update.
- on your computer, new window will pop up
- simply drag and drop the new firmware file in that window
- the wheel will update by itself and will restart. No action needed from you.
Racing sim support video about wheel setup