REXING FORMULA STEERING WHEEL
For non-EU countries – VAT will be charged by your country’s authorities once the product arrives to your country.
For EU countries 25% VAT is included.
Rexing full carbon fiber steering wheel specifications:
Weight cca 1.100 g
Diameter: 290 mm
Grip section oval 42 x 26 mm at the thickest section
Entirely made of carbon fiber and epoxy composite
Requires powered USB hub
Current lead time: 2 weeks
REXING FORMULA WHEEL MAYARIS v1.1
Rexing Mayaris Formula Steering Wheel is used as addon wheel for PC games and simulations featuring:
- Full carbon fiber body
- 4.3″ USBD480 LCD display compatible with popular sim racing software applications such as Simdash, Simhub and Z1
- 11 RGB LEDs, 6 additional marshal RGB LEDs: all configurable to telemetry data. Adjustable brightness, and wide variety of colors to choose from.
- 10 illuminated, dimmable push-buttons, each configurable to any telemetry data with the possibility to have more than one condition assigned to any button, and to choose priorities among the conditions. Their brightness can be adjusted, whereas their color is fixed and can’t be altered. Pushbuttons are high quality “Apem” brand with actuation force of 3.5 N and push travel of 1 mm.
- 2 x 8-position switch:
- 8-position switch labeled “Brightness” which can be used either to adjust brightness of the LEDs or as 8 additional inputs
- second 8-position switch labeled “Extra switch” with 8 inputs (can be used to map functions such as TC level, ABS level, Engine map, Regen map etc.)
- Multi-switch which functions simultaneously as a rotary encoder, a digital joystick and a button
- 6 thumb rotary encoders: 2 upper “Alps” brand thumb encoders with softer click and 4 “Elma” brand encoders with a more sturdy and defined click
- Potentiometer for clutch bite adjustment
- Polyurethane rubber grips
- Tempered glass display cover
- Aluminium knobs
BACK OF THE STEERING WHEEL FEATURES:
- Magnetic paddle shifters
- A pair of clutch paddles
- Aluminium hub on the back – accepts 50.8 mm and 70 mm wheel bases and quick releases
- Non-proprietary connector on the back of the wheel (easy to replace or make your own cable)
- OPTIONAL: Third set of paddles, each with dual action (possible to push it and pull it – with firm center position, providing a total of 4 configurable positions on just 2 paddles)
- High quality USB spiral cable included
- Requires powered USB hub
- Included with each Rexing formula steering wheel: self-adhesive labels for push-buttons, and various additional labels for customization
Rexing steering wheels require 2-5 weeks to be built and dispatched.
Each particular carbon fiber piece is carefully molded. The steering wheel is then hand assembled to ensure endurance for countless fastest laps.
Still not sure? We have a 14-days return policy. Try it out, only shipping costs are charged in case of return.
Weight 1.5 kg Dimensions 33 × 22 × 15 cm