REXING GT STEERING WHEEL
Rexing full carbon fiber steering wheel specifications:
Weight: 1.150 g
Diameter: 320 mm
Grip section oval 42 x 26 mm at the thickest section
Entirely made of carbon fiber and epoxy composite
Current lead-time: 2-4 weeks
Rexing GT steering wheel is used as addon wheel for PC games and simulations featuring:
- Full carbon fiber body
- 4.3″ wide angle color LCD by Ultimate Game Tech
- 15 rpm LEDs, (GRB) 6 additional marshal LEDs
- Original alcanatara grips
- Analog joystick/thumbstick
- 13 configurable push-buttons:
- 8 highest quality industrial push-buttons with snap action
- 4 high-quality tactile switches arranged in D-Pad configuration
- configurable center push on analog joystick
- 2 thumb rotary encoders
- 2 additional rotary encoders on the front of the wheel
- 12-position switch
- 2 momentary toggle switches, each with up and position and spring return to center
BACK OF THE STEERING WHEEL FEATURES:
- Magnetic paddle shifters
- Aluminium hub on the back – accepts 50.8 mm quick releases
- Non-proprietary connector on the back of the wheel (easy to replace or make your own cable)
- High quality USB spiral cable included
- Requires only one USB connection
- Included with each steering wheel: 2 sets of 12 high-quality elastic self-adhesive labels for push-buttons, and various additional labels for customization
- Included with each Rexing GT steering wheel: 2 sets of 12 high-quality elastic self-adhesive labels for push-buttons, and various additional labels for customization
Rexing steering wheels require 2-5 weeks to be built and dispatched.
Each particular carbon fiber piece is carefully molded. The steering wheel is then hand assembled to ensure endurance for countless fastest laps.
Superior quality is guaranteed.
Still not sure? We have a 14-days return policy. Try it out, only shipping costs are charged in case of return.
For answers to some common questions, click here.
Weight 1.5 kg Dimensions 35.5 × 33 × 13.5 cm