REXING FORMULA STEERING WHEEL
(~ 11.167,55 kn including VAT)
For non-EU countries – VAT will be charged by your country’s authorities once the product arrives to your country.
For EU countries VAT is included.
Rexing full carbon fiber steering wheel specifications:
Weight cca 1.050 g
Diameter: 290 mm
Grip section oval 42 x 26 mm at the thickest section
Entirely made of carbon fiber and epoxy composite
Current lead time: 2 weeks
Available on backorder
Rexing formula steering wheel is used as addon wheel for PC games and simulations featuring:
- Full carbon fiber body
- 4.3″ wide angle color LCD by Ultimate Game Tech
- 15 rpm LEDs, 6 additional marshal LEDs
- Polyurethane rubber grips
- Analog joystick/thumbstick
- 13 configurable push-buttons:
- 8 highest quality industrial push-buttons with snap action
- 4 high-quality tactile switches arranged in D-Pad configuration
- configurable center push on analog joystick
- 6 thumb rotary encoders
- 2 potentiometers
- 12-position switch
- tempered glass display cover
- all aluminium knobs
- BACK OF THE STEERING WHEEL FEATURES:
- Magnetic paddle shifters
- A pair of clutch paddles
- Aluminium hub on the back – accepts 50.8 mm and 70 mm wheel bases and quick releases
- Non-proprietary connector on the back of the wheel (easy to replace or make your own cable)
- High quality USB spiral cable included
- Requires only one USB connection
- Included with each Rexing formula steering wheel: 2 sets of 12 high-quality elastic self-adhesive labels for push-buttons, and various additional labels for customization
Rexing steering wheels require 2-5 weeks to be built and dispatched.
Each particular carbon fiber piece is carefully molded. The steering wheel is then hand assembled to ensure endurance for countless fastest laps.
Still not sure? We have a 14-days return policy. Try it out, only shipping costs are charged in case of return.
Weight 1.5 kg Dimensions 32.5 × 22 × 15 cm