We are proud to present
Carbon Fiber GT Steering Wheel for modding!
Now with included paddle shifters!
EU shipping 15€, worldwide shipping 35€-65€ with DPD, contact us to get accurate rates. There is no additional discount on quantity.
This wheel is sold as a mod wheel, without any electronics or other components. Customer can make their own layout for electronics, buttons, switches, quick release, shifters, etc., and we will do the cutouts. Drawings of the wheel are available at the bottom of the page.
Whether you are a cockpit builder, FFB base builder, fellow steering wheel builder or just a sim racing enthusiast, this wheel will make you and your product stand out!
New! Our GT wheel now comes with included paddle shifters (Q1R quick relase and conector just for reference, not included with the prduct):
Our new magnetic shifters provide excelent tactile feedback shifting operation. You will never miss a shift, with very accurate and positive shift click. Still, they are not too hard and won’t tire you on the long run.
Shifter body is CNC machined from 7075 aluminium alloy, upper part is CNC machined from hard industrial plastic and paddles are cut from 3 mm carbon fiber sheet. Paddles have 10 mm adjustability. Switch included in the assembly is high quality Omron brand microswitch with rated life cycle of several million operations.
Shifters are also designed to hide the wires. Combined with our GT wheel, you will never find as neat assembly as Rexing GT wheel.
Note. If you order the wheel to have holes for shifters made based on your specifications, for other type of shifters, we will not provide our shifters!
Carbon fiber GT steering wheel with included magnetic shifters – does anything more need to be said?
- Designed to accommodate any type of electronics or display
- Including shifters!
- Entirely hollow inside which offers freedom for integrating components, compared to conventional steering wheels (usually used for modding) where the middle of the rim is occupied
- Round area at the back allows even the biggest quick release units to be mounted
- Extended back flat areas left and right for shifters positioning
- Extended back flat area to the bottom for connector positioning, if connector is used together with large quick release units, for example, Accuforce quick release
- All critical areas bulked with additional fiber layers, especially quick release mounting area
- CNC machining of the cutouts included in the price, regardless of the shape and quantity
- 320 mm / 12.6” diameter
- 600 grams / 21.1 oz weight (GT rim only, without shifters)
- Alcantara rim
- Grip section oval 22.5 x 36 mm + alcantara
- Inside space cca 28 mm from flat front to flat bottom, slightly reducing towards the edges