We are proud to present
Carbon Fiber GT Steering Wheel for modding!
Available now for 489 € (VAT not included)
This wheel is sold as a mod wheel, without any electronics or other components. Customer can make their own layout for electronics, buttons, switches, quick release, shifters, etc., and we will do the cutouts. Drawings of the wheel are available at the bottom of the page.
Whether you are a cockpit builder, FFB base builder, fellow steering wheel builder or just a sim racing enthusiast, this wheel will make you and your product stand out!
Carbon fiber GT steering wheel – does anything more need to be said?
- Designed to accommodate any type of electronics or display
- Entirely hollow inside which offers freedom for integrating components, compared to conventional steering wheels (usually used for modding) where the middle of the rim is occupied
- Round area at the back allows even the biggest quick release units to be mounted
- Extended back flat areas left and right for shifters positioning
- Extended back flat area to the bottom for connector positioning, if connector is used together with large quick release units, for example, Accuforce quick release
- All critical areas bulked with additional fiber layers, especially quick release mounting area
- CNC machining of the cutouts included in the price, regardless of the shape and quantity
- 320 mm / 12.6” diameter
- 600 grams / 21.1 oz weight
- Alcantara rim
- Grip section oval 22.5 x 36 mm + alcantara
- Inside space cca 28 mm from flat front to flat bottom, slightly reducing towards the edges